- This event has passed.
Book Club Meeting
July 19, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
• Season of the Witch: Enchantment, Terror, and Deliverance in the City of Love
• The Georgetown Set: Friends and Rivals in Cold War Washington
• The Speechwriter: A Brief Education in Politics
We will also be selecting a new set of books for our August meeting so if you have any suggestions, please send them our way. You can either email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post the book on the Facebook event wall.
UDC Book Club Details
• 3rd Tuesday of every month
• Always held at the University Club
• Since it’s Taco Tuesday, we provide delicious tacos.
• No-host bar.
• Meet on the 4th floor on the couches by the fireplace.
• IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The dress code for the venue is business casual attire. Designer jeans, without holes, are acceptable. Tee shirts, shorts, hats and athletic wear are not permitted.