- This event has passed.
May UDC Book Club
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
May’s Books: Theme = Healthcare
The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care (by T.R. Reid)
An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back (by Elisabeth Rosenthal)
Questions? email them to email@example.com or post on the event well.
UDC Book Club Details
• 3rd Tuesday of every month
• Always held at the University Club
• Since it’s Taco Tuesday, we provide delicious tacos.
• No-host bar.
• Meet on the 4th floor on the couches by the fireplace.
• IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The dress code for the venue is business casual attire. Designer jeans, without holes, are acceptable. Tee shirts, shorts, hats and athletic wear are not permitted