- This event has passed.
Volunteer for the Glide Legacy Gala
August 13, 2016 @ 6:00 am - 11:50 pm
The Glide Legacy Gala is looking for volunteers to make this great event happen!
Where: The Regency Ballroom – 1300 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109
When: Saturday, August 13th
Time: See volunteer opportunities below
- Shift B 6:00pm-9:30pm: Bussing of food and cleanup
- Shift C 9:00pm-12:30am: Bussing of food and cleanup
- Shift D 6:00pm-9:00pm: Food and beverage service – tray passing
- Shift E 6:00pm-10:00pm: Food and beverage service – station attendant
- Shift F 9:00pm-12:00am: Food and beverage service – station attendant
- Shift G 5:00pm-9:00pm: Food preparation
- Shift H 6:00pm-10:00pm: Auction/Ipad monitor (support auction team)
- Shift I 6:00pm-9:30pm: Activity stations (attendant, Lego, or Jenga)
- Shift J 9:00pm-12:30pm: Activity stations (attendant, Lego, or Jenga)
- Shift L 9:00pm-12:00am: Photographer’s Assistant
- Shift M 6:00pm-9:30pm: Donation Collection Assistant
- Shift N: 8:30pm-12:00am: Donation Collection Assistant
- Please contact Lauren Small at email@example.com
- Be sure to tell her your volunteering for the United Democratic Club!
- Let her know your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices for shifts. If you are open to any shifts, that’s even better!
- She will be filling the shifts on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note activities are subject to change; they appreciate your flexibility!